-
October 4th, 2006, 01:13 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Felicity had a new short story and Kit had 3 new ones! I have read those already. I have not read Kaya's 4 new stories yet, even though I have the Kaya, Kit and Felicity Short Story collection books.
I think my fave of the new ones is Kit Uses Her Head, about Kit, Ruthie and Stirling being quarrantined when they get Scarlet Fever. I did think it was interesting that 2 girls and 1 boy were quarrantined in the same room, especially after Will and Stirling were seperated from Kit when they went to jail.
What about others? What are other people's opinions? Any thoughts?
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 03, 2006 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks